Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shop Finds: eShakti

 
 
As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I had the privilege of playing violin for a dear friend's wedding.  But I didn't have something nice for a just entering the fall season sort of wedding, so I had to go shopping, sad right? ;)
 
 
I ended up buying my dress from eShakti, a wonderful online clothes store specializing in dresses of a 50's style.  I had a great experience ordering from this shop, but what's extra special about this shop is that for only $7.50 more, you can choose the length of your dress - made for modesty!  On some dresses you can also choose the sleeve length this way too.

 
  
I chose the "Joy Dress" in navy blue with a sweeping bow at the neck - well made.  The price came to $45 dollars after having it lengthed to calf length and using the $25 first time register coupon.  The dresses are already reasonably priced, but sales are going on at all times.
 
Probable return costumer: Yes!
 
 


1 comment:

Tane Hannah said...

Lovely dress! I clicked through and now I'm busy browsing the eShakti site...great buy!
Tane ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...