Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peter Rabbit Stationary Set

This past week I've been working on a sweet little Peter Rabbit stationary set.  We already had the instructions to make the booklet/case for the stationary, and then I just decorated it as I pleased.  I used a Peter Rabbit picture from off the internet and a rabbit stamp we already had.  And I am pleased with the way it turned out...

 
I'm looking for a at-home business, but I'm not sure if this is it or not.  It's so hard to choose, it has to be something I really like to do!
What kind of crafts do you all like?
Thank you for reading!
Amber

2 comments:

Amy H said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Amber! :-D

I think it's time for a new post over here!

PlainJane said...

Congratulations on your new blog Sweetie. Good job on getting it started!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...