Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest - Addicting!

Pinterest Logo

Yes, I have joined the wonderful place called Pinterest!  For those who do not know what that is: it is for posting and sharing pictures of what you love!  Instead of cutting pictures from magazines, you can have it all organized at one place online! 
When I was first considering getting a Pinterest I was unsure: it sounded like a good way to become envious of all the beautiful things that I didn't have!!  But actually, I haven't really run into that.  The wonderful part is to find loads of great crafting, sewing, kitchen help, party planning ideas (which I am into right now), and so much more!  Here are just a few of the things I have found:


Pretty in pink!

fun party decorations

Tablescape

pretty

felt

Fun!

Organizing craft room.

recipe for button bikkies

hot chocolate on a stick

Find me if you have a Pinterest, or get yourself one! ;-)

Blessings, Amber

2 comments:

Alison said...

Pinterest does look like fun! But you didn't leave your link! I had to go looking for you (and yes, I did fine you). I like your boards. Such pretty stuff. I think I'd like to get into it, but I'm not sure I need another thing like that to take up my time. :) Maybe sometime.

So how does it work? Can you take pictures from anywhere on the internet without worrying about copyright?

And yes, I'm feeling fairly alert - you're not? Tired? Thanks for the e-mail! It was such fun to read.

Oh, and you heard the chocolate party got cancelled, right? Cassandra was in the hospital this morning getting her appendix taken out!

Alison

Amy H said...

I'm trying to get an invite --- it looks like so much fun! :-D

You've found some goregous stuff on there! Can I have your link?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...